Introduction to Kiosks
- Franchises, cafes and other F&B stores, food courts, rest areas
- Department stores, supermarkets, leisure facilities, hotels, hospitals, airports, terminals
- Specialized Kiosks
We plan and develop customized kiosks for our B2B
and B2G clients that perform functions including
second-hand phone collections, VAT refunds and ticket sales. * Key clients: B2B business and government organizations
- Food & Beverage
- We sell ordering and payment kiosks to fast food restaurants, cafes, and food courts have a user-friendly interface that allow visitors to place orders with a minimal number of clicks, while providing store managers with a separate system operator solution. * Key clients: Franchises, cafes, restaurants
- Leisure (Nice Ticket)
- Nice Ticket is a one-stop solution for theme parks and leisure facilities that comes with ticketing, entry, parking, * Key clients: Cable cars, water parks, kids’ cafes
We have developed the automated solutions installed at
Lotte, E-Mart, E-Land, and other major retail brands.
Our automated retail kiosks have gift certificate exchange, cashier (SCO), settlements, and other essential functions that are linked to the retail brand’s internal systems. * Key clients: Department stores, supermarkets, cinemas
of customized kiosks
Cafes, restaurants, and other clients requesting basic kiosks receive their devices within 5 days of ordering.Specialized
Clients requiring specialized kiosks that come with
customized devices and software meet with NICE TCM
on several occasions to specify functions and development plans.
Our team comes up with a development plan,
followed up by contracts, planning, development,
test production, and mass production.
* Specialized: Leisure, retail, recycling,
currency exchange, tax refunds
For simple order-and-pay kiosks that do not require
additional development, we provide KDS and
administrator pages free of charge.Specialized
The NICE TCM team supports the client from device and software development to acquisition of relevant certifications. In addition to device development, we also engage in systems integration activities to link our devices to our clients’ existing systems (ERP, giveawaysystems) or other applications and websites.
Device installations and payments
Once the client specifies a date and location,
our delivery team fixes a final date and location.
We have in place multiple payment schemes including rentals and installments to reduce our clients’ financial burden. In the case of rentals, we offer free after-service for the duration of the contract so that clients can use our devices without the burden of additional repair costs.
Our kiosks come with system administrator functionality where clients can freely change menus and settings as well as view revenue data. Additionally, we provide a dedicated call center to respond quickly to client inquiries.
For product faults not attributable to the client, we offer 1 year of after-service free of charge. For repairs with a fee, we offer either monthly fixed fee schemes or variable fee schemes where the client pays for each repair.
We have market-proven reputation and capability to execute partnerships with brand-name clients.
The company has the trust and stability to engage in long-term projects and continues to expand our portfolio.
01) Dedicated partner to large-scale projects
Dedicated R&D staff and manufacturing facilities engage in projects from development to manufacturing and operations,
leading to fast decision making and execution.
We have worked on multiple projects with SK, LG, Hyundai, Shinsegae, and other mega clients,
and can offer industry-leading project management and customization.
* Recent projects
- 2022: LG Electronics Kiosk Partnership, Gift certificate exchange machines (80 devices) and building of giveaway system for Company A
- 2021: Second-hand phone collection machine (3,300 devices) for Company B, 180 SCOs for Company A
- 2020: Second-hand phone collection machine (2,600 devices) for Company B, 200 hospital kiosks
Professionals and case experiencein planning, design, machinery design, and software development
Capability to drive manufacturing from test devices to mass production and
QC at own plants
Dedicated after-service team to deliver and install devices in record time
02) Total management solution from entry to exit
We offer total management solutions to leisure and culture facilities, hotels, unmanned stores, and ports. Clients facing management challenges from dealing with devices from multiple manufacturers can implement our total management solution to improve digital efficiency.
* Ticketing and entry, online ticket sales, food courts (cafes), automated parking, packages, local currency
Sales via website
(Linked to Naver/Coupang’s
On-site ticketing/Printing of online tickets
Ticket-linked access control
Issuance, charging,and post-payment of coin tickets
RF-equipped locker keys
Pre- and post-payment with coin tickets and locker keys
Pre- and post-payments
(Coin tickets and locker keys)
Exit control for guests with complete payments
03) Embracing digital: Leading a new automation trend
In preparation for the Enforcement Decree of the Anti-Discrimination Act to take place in January 2024, NICE TCM has maximized digital inclusion by optimizing the user interface to embrace technological periphery groups. By working actively with our partners, we have invested in and developed kiosk devices for cinemas/public organizations/franchises that will be accessible by socially disadvantaged groups.
* Introduction of low-profile and low-vision modes, audio functionality for visually impaired users, keypad ordering functionality including Braille letters to display key product positions
Development of modified screen for users unable to reach the top end of their screens
Menu selection and payment functionality for visually impaired users, adding audio and keypad functions (activated automatically with insertion of headsets)
High-contrast images and large text for visually impaired users and the elderly